Thursday, May 1, 2008
The book, and identifies topics for inclusion in, and exclusion from, a given course, depending on the instructor's preference. Carefully constructed problems complement the material of the text, and introduce new topics. The book should be of great value to all physicists, from first-year graduate students to senior researchers, and to all those interested in electrodynamics, field theory, and mathematical physics.
posted by manzaa at 1:21 AM
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook
- Power Electronic Modules: Design and Manufacture
- Instrumentation Reference Book
- Electric Circuits
- Electric Power Transformer Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis