Thursday, May 1, 2008
Control of Induction Motors
The content of this book is divided into three basic parts: 1) control-oriented description of induction motors, 2) control methods, and systems, 3) control means. An induction motor is presented as an electromechanical power converter, and basic relations between the electrical, magnetic and mechanical quantities in the motor will be explained.
posted by manzaa at 3:55 AM
- Control of Induction Motors etc.
- Digital Noise Monitoring of Defect Origin
- Electrical Estimator's Manual
- Electrical Safety in Flammable Gas/Vapor Laden Atm...
- The Control Techniques Drives and Controls Handboo...
- Telecommunications Network Modelling, Planning and...
- Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering
- 2003 ICC Electrical Code
- Electrical & Magnetic Properties of Solids
- Fundamentals of Electrical Drives