Saturday, May 3, 2008
|Desktop Power Supply from a PC|
A completed 145 watt ATX power supply with switch, binding posts, labels and feet. Notice the zip ties in the ventilation slots
that hold the load resistor.
posted by manzaa at 11:46 AM
- +12V/-12V Power supply unit
- 0-30 Volt Laboratory Power Supply
- 0 - 300V Adjustable Power Supply
- IEEE Spectrum Magazine for the month of January 20...
- Elektor Electronics For the month of January 2008
- Elektor Electronics for the month of Febuary 2008
- Everyday Practical Electronics Magazine month of F...
- Basic Lamp Dimmer
- Three phase induction motors speed controller
- Motor Speed Control