Sunday, May 4, 2008
|An experimenter's 1 wire barometer|
Printed circuit layouts, work on a Dallas Semiconductor Corporation 1-Wire network, The goal of this design was to make a simple reliable 1-Wire barometer, Circuit Description,Printed Circuit Board,Mounting the DS2438,A DS2438 surface mount IC mounted on a 8-pin soldertail DIP socket , Board Layout, Parts List, Constructing the board, Suggestions on Final Calibration, Technical Information and Discussion.
posted by manzaa at 1:06 PM
- 1-wire barometer
- Emergency Lighting Fluorescent Lamp
- Free electronics project with schematic and list o...
- Dynamo-Powered LED Light Circuits for Bicycles
- A Simple Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply For C...
- Bicycle back safety light - free electronic projec...
- Learn about coilgun design
- Astable Multivibrator Projects
- Astable Flip-Flop Circuits