Monday, May 5, 2008
|A First Lab in Circuits and Electronics|
Experiments are linked to real applications, self contained background to all electronics experiments, review background sections are provided, a touch and feel approach helps to provide intuition and to make things click, encourages students to explore and to ask what if questions.
Adaptive Filtering and Change Detection
posted by manzaa at 11:44 AM
- A Primer on Asynchronous Modem Communication
- A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing
- ASIC and FPGA Verification: A Guide to Component M...
- Abstract Harmonic Analysis of Continuous Wavelet T...
- Adaptive Digital Filters
- Adaptive Image Processing
- Advances in Fingerprint Technology second edition
- Advances in Mobile Radio Access Networks
- Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design
- Amateur Ham Radio Enthusiasts Aerials - invented r...