Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum 2007|
Lecture Notes Electrical Engineering, The basic principle of this combination is straightforward: The spreading is performed as direct sequence spread spectrum (DS-SS) but instead of transmitting the chips over a single carrier, several sub-carriers are employed.
posted by manzaa at 3:43 AM
- Introduction to Radar Systems
- Electronic and Electrical Servicing
- Electrical Safety Handbook
- Electrical and Optical Polymer Systems
- Electrical Power Supply And Distribution
- Notes for an Introductory Course On Electrical Mac...
- Microwave Antenna Theory and Design
- Electrical installations in hazardous locations
- Electrical installation handbook