Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Noise of Polyphase Electric Motors|
Provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive treatment of issues related to noise and vibration in electric motors, Gathers the fundamental concepts along with all of the analytical, numerical, and statistical methods into a unified reference. It supplies all of the tools necessary to improve the noise performance of electrical motors at the design stage.
posted by manzaa at 3:23 AM
- Mathematics For Electrical Engineering And Computi...
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Electrical Engineering - Neural Network Design
- THE PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION...
- Interpreting the National Electrical Code
- Wind Energy and Grid Integration
- Mapping of grid faults and grid codes
- DER Grid Interconnection Standard and Codes
- Review Of The Grid Code
- Governance of Electrical Standards