Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems|
Offers new chapters on controlling the emission from electronic systems, especially digital systems, and on low-cost techniques for providing electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) for consumer products sold in a competitive market. There is also a new chapter on the susceptibility of electronic systems to electrostatic discharge.
posted by manzaa at 1:21 AM
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook
- Power Electronic Modules: Design and Manufacture
- Instrumentation Reference Book
- Electric Circuits
- Electric Power Transformer Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis