Monday, May 5, 2008
|Practical antenna handbook - high frequency dipole, vertically polarized HF, Multiband and tunabe wire, hidden and limited space, directional phased vertical and directional beam, transmitting and recieving, shortwave reception, microwave, mobile, marine, and emergency, radio and electronics technicians, amateur radio operators, citizen banders, shortwave listeners, radio enthusiasts and professionals of al types.|
Tab electronics guide to understanding - electricity and electronics second edition
posted by manzaa at 12:38 PM
- Electronics for dummies
- Electrodynamics of solids
- The RF and microwave handbook
- Fundamentals of industrial instrumentation and pro...
- Electronic and computer music
- Electrical engineer's reference book
- New electronics for year 2006
- Solid state lasers and applications - theory, desi...
- Build your own workshop - robotics, electronics, m...
- Protective relaying principles and applications - ...