Friday, July 11, 2008
Book Publisher: Cambridge University Press (02 June, 2003)
Book author: Michael J. Fisch, Eduardo Bruera
Currently, there is no comprehensive source of information available to non-specialist physicians and nurses providing end-of-life care for advanced cancer patients at a level between specialist oncology texts and nursing texts. Two eminent physicians from one of the world's foremost cancer centers have drawn together a remarkable team to provide a handbook which covers the full range of problems non-specialists will encounter. This highly accessible text covers general principles in oncology, each of the primary tumors, and management of specific symptoms and syndromes.
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 8:38 AM
- Wiley Handbook of Current and Emerging Drug Therap...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Psychosocial Assessment ...
- CT Teaching Manual: A Systematic Approach To CT Re...
- Essential Microbiology for Dentistry
- Color Atlas of Diagnostic Microbiology
- Treating Health Anxiety and Fear of Death: A Pract...
- North Carolina Medical Journal
- Diabetes and Its Management
- Modern Epidemiology, 3rd Edition
- Hypertension Primer: The Essentials of High Blood ...