Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Controversies in Otolaryngology|
by Myles L. Pensak (Editor)
Hardcover: 476 pages
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers (February 15, 2001)
Comprised of the expert opinions of several prominent otolaryngologists, Controversies in Otolaryngology offers the rationale and thinking behind 28 key topics in the field.
In each easy-to-follow section, you will find an important topic debated by three prominent physicians. With a total of 84 different viewpoints on today's most thought-provoking issues, highlighted by nearly 200 drawings and dozens of tables, this book is an essential professional sourcebook.
Covering topics ranging from the role of chemotherapy in head and neck cancer to cochlear implants in congenitally deaf children, this book is valuable to all specialists. Whether you are just entering the field, an experienced practitioner, or looking for guidance on specific topics, Controversies in Otolaryngology offers expert opinions that often validate or refute a practice protocol -- and always offers stimulating and informative reading.
PDF 4.7 Mb with bookmarks ; RAR 3.9 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 10:54 AM
- # Hardcover: 538 pages
- Current Geriatric Diagnosis and Treatment
- * Publisher: Academic Press
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Sports Medicine...
- Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2nd Edition
- Glaucoma: Science and Practice
- Viral Pathogenesis And Immunity, Second Edition
- Prognosis of Neurological Disorders
- Nonverbal Behavior in Clinical Settings