Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2nd Edition|
Authors : L. R Kaiser,I. L Kron, & T. L Spray
Publisher : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Edition : 2nd edition (October 1, 2006 )
Pages : 1088 pages
Format : CHM
Size : 87.8 MB
Completely revised and updated, with 38 new contributing authors, the Second Edition of this standard-setting text/atlas from the acclaimed Mastery of Surgery series is a comprehensive guide to all cardiothoracic surgical procedures for adults and children. More than 130 of the world's master surgeons describe their techniques step by step and explain the decision-making that is crucial to a successful outcome. Many chapters are brand-new or completely rewritten by new contributors and cover innovative techniques, including robotic and minimally invasive procedures.
The book contains more than 900 detailed drawings of key surgical maneuvers and over 100 photographs, scans, and radiographs. Editorial comments in each chapter provide additional or alternative views.
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 10:45 AM
- Glaucoma: Science and Practice
- Viral Pathogenesis And Immunity, Second Edition
- Prognosis of Neurological Disorders
- Nonverbal Behavior in Clinical Settings
- Textbook of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Ocular Trauma: Principles and Practice
- Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency...
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Guide
- Artificial Oxygen Carrier