Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests|
(LANGE Clinical Science)
Author: Diana Nicoll / Stephen J. McPhee / Michael Pignone / Stephen McPhee
pages: 500 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical, 4 edition (September 10, 2003)
Size: 6.3 MB
Now completely updated, this information-rich resource offers instant access to selecting and interpreting more than 350 commonly used diagnostic tests, including laboratory tests, microbiology tests, diagnostic imaging, and electrocardiography. Key references accompany each test to facilitate the practice of evidence-based medicine.
"a lean, mean reference machine...seldom have I seen a book with such a high density of information."
--Journal of Family Practice, review of 2nd edition
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 10:36 AM
- Ocular Trauma: Principles and Practice
- Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency...
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Guide
- Artificial Oxygen Carrier
- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat, 4e
- The Harvard Medical School Guide to a Good Night's...
- free download electrical engineering part two
- KELMAN - Transport X Portable Dissolve Gas Analyze...
- Electrical and Electronic theory, laws, principles...
- pad mounted transformer