Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Electrical circuit and theory - transformer, how to build transformer, the variable and inductor, magnetic fields, electric fields, induction motor, phase shift, wave forms analysis.|
Fundamental network theorems for dc and ac analysis - Ohms laws KCL and KVL, voltage and current devider, Nodal analysis, loop or mesh analysis, superposition, source transformation, thevenin's and norton's theorems.
Electrical formulas - Notation, impedance, admittance, reactance, reasonance, reactive loads and power factor, complex power, three phase power, per unit system, symmetrical components, fault calculation, three phase fault level, thermal short time rating, instrument transformers, power factor correction, reactors, harmonics reasonance.
posted by manzaa at 1:06 AM
- pad mounted transformer
- free electrical magazine
- the sources of electrical energy
- the fundamentral of electrostatics
- all about magnetic
- 90 percent of Mindanao grid experienced black out
- electromagnetic induction
- what is alternating current(AC) system
- What is Automatic Voltage Regulator in transmissio...
- The main function of substation