Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Ocular Trauma: Principles and Practice|
By Ferenc Kuhn, Dante J. Pieramici (Editors)
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers
Number Of Pages: 464
Publication Date: 2001-12-15
ISBN / ASIN: 1588900754
Ocular Trauma: Principles and Practice is the first comprehensive clinical reference on ocular injuries in more than a decade. Each chapter gives you detailed instructions on evaluation, treatment, and management, including "what to do", "how to do it", and "why to do it." You'll also learn techniques for developing individualized treatment strategies for hard-to-identify injuries.
The book begins with general terminology and classification of ocular trauma, and goes on to cover such topics as: the new role of endoscopy; eye restoration with complete iris loss; anterior chamber disorders; rehabilitation advances; medicolegal issues regarding the ophthalmologist as an expert witness; and much more! Insightful chapters written by patients offer their perspectives on the physical injuries and emotional trauma they have experienced.
PDF with bookmarks 20.6 Mb ; RAR 18.9 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 10:33 AM
- Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency...
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Guide
- Artificial Oxygen Carrier
- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat, 4e
- The Harvard Medical School Guide to a Good Night's...
- free download electrical engineering part two
- KELMAN - Transport X Portable Dissolve Gas Analyze...
- Electrical and Electronic theory, laws, principles...
- pad mounted transformer
- free electrical magazine