Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Textbook of Musculoskeletal Medicine|
Author: Hutson, Michael; Ellis, Richard
pages: 560 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA, 1 edition (2005-11-10)
Size: 37.6 MB
The most authoritative contemporary textbook on the core components of the rapidly developing medical discipline known as musculoskeletal medicine - the "bible" for clinicians, both medical practitioners and therapists, who wish to advance their knowledge of the evaluation and non-surgical management of back pain and a range of other painful disorders of the locomotive system. This multi-author text with contributions from international experts is an authoritative account of the basis of musculoskeletal medicine in contemporary medical society and provides the reader with advanced knowledge of the conceptual basis, diagnostic challenge, and pragmatic management of dysfunctions of the neuromusculoskeletal system. Musculoskeletal medicine is now recognised as a distinct branch of medicine, incorporating the sub-speciality of manual medicine, orthopaedic medicine, and the neuromusculoskeletal component of osteopathic medicine. The co-editors of this volume have been active in promoting the discipline worldwide, and this textbook has been eagerly awaited by doctors and therapists wishing to expand and improve their skill base, or to further their careers and academic accomplishments, to the benefit of the patient.
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 10:37 AM
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Ocular Trauma: Principles and Practice
- Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency...
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Guide
- Artificial Oxygen Carrier
- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat, 4e
- The Harvard Medical School Guide to a Good Night's...
- free download electrical engineering part two
- KELMAN - Transport X Portable Dissolve Gas Analyze...
- Electrical and Electronic theory, laws, principles...