Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties|
The volume consists of chapters written by a number of leading researchers in nitride materials and device technology with the emphasis on the dopants incorporations, impurities identifications, defects engineering, defects characterization, ion implantation, irradiation-induced defects, residual stress, structural defects and phonon confinement.
posted by manzaa at 3:28 AM
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engin...
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Design of Electrical Services for Buildings
- A Mathematical Introduction to Control Theory
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers
- Principles of Electrical Measurement
- Noise of Polyphase Electric Motors
- Mathematics For Electrical Engineering And Computi...