Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual:, A Stepwise Anatomically Based Approach|
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual: A Stepwise, Anatomically Based Approach to Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
By Roy Casiano
Publisher: Informa Healthcare
Number Of Pages: 120
Publication Date: 2002-01-15
This reference presents effective strategies to locate key anatomical structures during endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS)-offering proven methods to determine location when facing complications and distortions in tissues of the ear, nose, and throat due to inflammation, prior treatment, and disease. Contains a CD-ROM providing color photographs of each image displayed in the text! The Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual supplies · easily identifiable and consistent anatomical landmarks for navigation of the paranasal sinus cavities · safe and efficient operational procedures for the maxillary, ethmoid, sphenoid, and frontal sinuses · in-depth discussions on surgical instrumentation, preparation, and patient positioning · endoscopic views of the paranasal sinuses · guidelines to avoid common pitfalls encountered in day-to-day practice Supplemented with step-by-step dissections of critical features in the endoscopic paranasal sinus, the Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual is an authoritative and essential guide for otolaryngologists; oral, maxillofacial, plastic and reconstructive, general, and head and neck surgeons and neurosurgeons; ophthalmologists; and radiologists.
PDF 6.5 Mb with bookmarks ; RAR 6.3 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:27 AM
- Avoiding Common ICU Errors
- Neurology (paperback), Thieme Medical Publishers -...
- Rockwood And Wilkins' Fractures In Children, 6th e...
- Handbook Of Fractures, 3rd ed
-  Rockwood And Green's Fractures In Adults, 6th ...
- Vistual Slidebox, Hundreds of original pathology s...
- Medical Algorithms, Clinical algorithms for every ...
- Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus and Mother
- Clinical Pathways in Neuro-Ophthalmology: An Evide...
- Scientific Foundations Of Clinical Practice,part2