Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Mechatronic Systems, Sensors, and Actuators|
Fundamental and Modeling, Introduces the key elements of mechatronics and discusses new directions, Presents the underlying mechanical and electronic mathematical models comprising many mechatronic systems, Provides a detailed discussion of the process of physical system modeling , Covers time, frequency, and sensor and actuator characteristics.
posted by manzaa at 3:47 AM
- Practical Guide to Inspection, Testing and Certifi...
- Applications in Time-Frequency Signal Processing
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum 2007
- Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems
- Introduction to Radar Systems
- Electronic and Electrical Servicing
- Electrical Safety Handbook
- Electrical and Optical Polymer Systems