Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Nanobiotechnology and Biosensors|
Nanobiotechnology and Bioelectronics with a focus on the development of electrical biosensors. It covers the principles, technologies, methods and applications of nanotechnology in the development of Biosensors.
posted by manzaa at 3:29 AM
- Particle Deposition and Aggregation Measurement
- Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engin...
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Design of Electrical Services for Buildings
- A Mathematical Introduction to Control Theory
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers
- Principles of Electrical Measurement