Tuesday, June 3, 2008
|Modern Signal Processing|
The book covers two main areas: computational harmonic analysis, envisioned as a technology for efficiently analyzing real data using inherent symmetries; and the challenges inherent in the acquisition, processing and analysis of images and sensing data in general—ranging from sonar on a submarine to a neuroscientist’s fMRI study.
Labels: Engineering EBooks
posted by manzaa at 10:51 AM
- MODERN RECEIVER FRONT-ENDS
- MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROTOCOLS FOR DATA NETWO...
- Mobile Communications Engineering
- MIXED-SIGNAL AND DSP DESIGN TECHNIQUES
- HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEERING
- Noise in Receiving Systems
- Nixon Aguado : Feature Extraction and Image proces...
- by Govind Agrawal, «Nonlinear Fiber Optics»
- Charles Alexander, Matthew Sadiku “Fundamentals of...
- by Julie Kerr, Ph.d. Casper"Energy: Powering the P...