Saturday, May 10, 2008
|The Frontal Sinus|
The Frontal Sinus
by Stilianos Kountakis, Brent Senior, Wolfgang Draf (Editors)
Hardcover: 294 pages
Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (2005)
Addressing disease of the frontal sinus successfully remains, perhaps, one of the most technically challenging issues encountered by otolaryngologists. The intricate anatomy, combined with a narrow aperture and relatively acute angle of approach, leads to complexity not encountered elsewhere in surgery of the sinuses. This comprehensive volume with contributions by over 30 of the world's leading rhinologists will help to shed light on this difficult topic. Thorough discussions of anatomy and pathophysiology of a variety of frontal sinus diseases provide a background for in-depth chapters on aspects of both medical and surgical management. A variety of surgical approaches are discussed, including the latest endoscopic techniques, as well as more traditional open and microscopic approaches. Heavily illustrated, this volume will be a "must have" for the rhinologist managing disease in the frontal sinus.
PDF 8.2 Mb with bookmarks and page links in Contents and Index ; RAR 7.3 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:29 AM
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual:, A Ste...
- Avoiding Common ICU Errors
- Neurology (paperback), Thieme Medical Publishers -...
- Rockwood And Wilkins' Fractures In Children, 6th e...
- Handbook Of Fractures, 3rd ed
-  Rockwood And Green's Fractures In Adults, 6th ...
- Vistual Slidebox, Hundreds of original pathology s...
- Medical Algorithms, Clinical algorithms for every ...
- Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus and Mother
- Clinical Pathways in Neuro-Ophthalmology: An Evide...