Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Guide to Electric Power Generation|
Detailed coverage of the full spectrum of equipment and processes used in the production of electricity, from the basics of energy conversion, to prime movers, generators, and boilers.
posted by manzaa at 2:49 AM
- Foundations of Classical Electrodynamics
- Understanding Automotive Electronics
- Motors And Drives
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers
- Understanding Electric Utilities and De-Regulation...
- Digital Logic Design, Fourth Edition
- Optoelectronics for Data Communication
- Data-driven Block Ciphers for Fast Telecommunicati...
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications