Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Foundations of Classical Electrodynamics|
The fundamental structure of classical electrodynamics is described in the form of six axioms,electric charge conservation, existence of the Lorentz force, magnetic flux conservation,localization of electromagnetic energy-momentum,existence of an electromagnetic spacetime relation,splitting of the electric current into material and external pieces.
posted by manzaa at 2:48 AM
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers
- Understanding Electric Utilities and De-Regulation...
- Digital Logic Design, Fourth Edition
- Optoelectronics for Data Communication
- Data-driven Block Ciphers for Fast Telecommunicati...
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- Tech Terms
- Broadband Wireless Communications Business
- Digital Design and Fabrication
- Intelligent Sensor Design