Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Intelligent Sensor Design|
Using the Microchip dsPIC,Quickly teaches the reader to design the new wave in sensor technology, “intelligent” sensors,In-depth design techniques, real-world examples, detailed figures and usable code,Application chapters thoroughly exploring temperature, pressure and load, and flow sensors.
posted by manzaa at 2:44 AM
- Visual Basic for Electronics Engineering Applicati...
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits For Mul...
- Multirate Statistical Signal Processing
- Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processin...
- Digital Signage Broadcasting
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...