Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Visual Basic for Electronics Engineering Applications|
Using "Visual Basic" as Rapid Application Development tool, we will take you on a journey to unlock the world beyond the connectors of the PC. After familiarizing yourself with Visual Basic, its development environment and the toolset it offers, items such as serial communications, printer ports, bit-banging, protocol emulation, ISA, USB and Ethernet interfacing and the remote control of test-equipment over the GPIB bus, are covered in extent.
posted by manzaa at 2:43 AM
- Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processin...
- Digital Signage Broadcasting
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course