Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Signal Processing for Wireless Communications|
A leading signal processing expert with years of product development, research, and teaching experience, this on-target engineering tool takes readers step by step through major wireless topics…modulation theory…wireless multipath channel…modulation detection methods…performance improvement techniques…receiver digital signal processing…3G wideband CDMA…computer simulation estimation techniques
posted by manzaa at 2:41 AM
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course
- Mobile Messaging Technologies and Services
- Power Converter Circuits
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...