Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Telecom Crash Course|
Holistic introduction to telecommunications. Far more than an acronym-studded quick fix, Telecom Crash Course is a true tutorial that offers context, connections–and humor– to teach the importance of key technologies. Author Steven Shepard, an accomplished writer and teachers,
posted by manzaa at 2:22 AM
- Power Converter Circuits
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...
- Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology
- CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics
- Electrical Installation Calculations
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems