Thursday, May 1, 2008
|CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics|
Is the science and technology associated with thermoelectric converters, that is, the generation of electrical power by the Seebeck effect
and refrigeration by the Peltier effect.
posted by manzaa at 1:28 AM
- Electrical Installation Calculations
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band