Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Electrical Installation Calculations|
Provide a step by step guide to successful application of the electrical installation calculations required in day to day electrical engineering practice, the Electrical Installation Calculations series has proved an invaluable reference for over forty years, for both Foundation and Modern Apprentices, and professional electrical installation engineers alike.
posted by manzaa at 1:27 AM
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook