Thursday, May 1, 2008
IC Layout Basics
A Practical Guide, uch as cell phones, personal digital assistants, and consumer electronics, electronic semiconductor usage has exploded, creating an unprecedented demand for technicians skilled in CMOS and bipolar design and layout.
posted by manzaa at 1:22 AM
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook
- Power Electronic Modules: Design and Manufacture
- Instrumentation Reference Book
- Electric Circuits