Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering|
Introduction to Electrical Engineering course required for non-EE majors. The most widely used book for this course, Rizzoni introduces non-majors to the three basic areas of electrical engineering: circuits, electronics, and electromechanics.
PASSword = ebooksclub.org
posted by manzaa at 1:26 AM
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook
- Power Electronic Modules: Design and Manufacture