Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Magnetism: Materials and Applications|
This book deals with the basic phenomena that govern the magnetic properties of matter, with magnetic materials and with the applications of magnetism in science, technology and medicine. Dedicated to magnetic materials and applications of magnetism, this book deals with permanent magnet (hard) materials, magnetically soft materials for low-frequency applications, then for high-frequency electronics, magnetostrictive materials, superconductors, magnetic-thin films and multilayers, and ferrofluids.
posted by manzaa at 1:23 AM
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band
- Alarm Sensor and Security circuit CookBook
- Power Electronic Modules: Design and Manufacture
- Instrumentation Reference Book