Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology|
300 equations and nearly 500 drawings, photographs, and micrographs, this reference surveys key areas such as optical
measurements and in-line calibration methods. It describes cleanroom-based measurement technology used during the manufacture of silicon integrated
circuits and covers model-based, critical dimension, overlay,
posted by manzaa at 1:28 AM
- Electrical Installation Calculations
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...
- High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band