Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Power Converter Circuits |
Rectification, inversion, cycloconversion, and conversion circuits It describes switching, voltage, and current relationships, as well as converter properties, operation, control, and performance as utilized in most practical applications. Authored jointly by a veteran scholar and an accomplished researcher in the field,
posted by manzaa at 1:31 AM
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...
- Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology
- CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics
- Electrical Installation Calculations
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis, Signal Processin...