Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependability in a New Era|
Contains selected leading papers from the International Conference on Machine Automation 2004, the work of researchers from USA, Japan, China and Europe. The topics covered include: manufacturing systems such as CAD/CAM, machining and, human factors in manufacturing;, has been rapidly developing as an important area that affects all areas of society from industrial robots, automobiles, electrical appliances, computers and consumer goods etc. It also plays a role in safety recovery, such as for rescue tasks after disasters, destruction of hazardous and abandoned weapons and the restoration of polluted environments.
posted by manzaa at 2:39 AM
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course
- Mobile Messaging Technologies and Services
- Power Converter Circuits
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...
- Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology
- CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics
- Electrical Installation Calculations