Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Mobile Messaging Technologies and Services |
SMS, EMS and MMS, Contains a revised section on the fundamentals of MMS, including an updated section on GPRS to explain current commercial implementations such as GRX applications.,Presents the latest developments in MMS standardization, including the design of synchronized multimedia integration language (SMIL) presentations, Digital Rights Management (DRM), transcoding techniques, postcard service and support of advanced multimedia formats., Provides updated sections on SMS, EMS and heavily revised coverage of the developments in MMS, including MMS interworking and the forthcoming MMS version 1.3.
posted by manzaa at 2:22 AM
- Power Converter Circuits
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...
- Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology
- CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics
- Electrical Installation Calculations
- Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineer...
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- IC Layout Basics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems