Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology |
Electrical and electronic principles , circuit theory and electrical technology. The coverage takes student s from the fundamentals of the subject, to the completion of a first y ear degree level course. Thus, this book is ideal for students studyin g engineering for the first time, and is also suitable for pre-degree vocational courses, especially where progression to higher levels of s tudy is likely.
posted by manzaa at 2:40 AM
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course
- Mobile Messaging Technologies and Services
- Power Converter Circuits
- Vehicular Electric Power Systems: Land, Sea, Air, ...
- Handbook of Silicon Semiconductor Metrology
- CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics