Thursday, May 1, 2008
Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processing Approach
Begin with the canonical problem of localizing and tracking moving objects, then systematically examine the many fundamental sensor network issues that spring from it, including network discovery, service establishment, data routing and aggregation, query processing, programming models, and system organization.
posted by manzaa at 2:42 AM
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course
- Mobile Messaging Technologies and Services
- Power Converter Circuits