Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits|
For Multistandard and Low-Voltage Wireless Transceivers, Techniques developed on architecture level for efficient system-in-package (SiP) integration, testability and multi-standardability; and on circuit level for reducing the required supply voltage, power and area, are generally applicable for most wireless systems, and are somewhat independent to technology scaling.
posted by manzaa at 2:43 AM
- Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processin...
- Digital Signage Broadcasting
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependabilit...
- Elektor Electronics
- Microwave Engineering Europe
- Elektor Electronics Magazine
- Telecom Crash Course