Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers |
High-voltage transmission systems, Residential, commercial, and industrial power applications that deliver more efficient motors, lighting and transportation, Energy conservation and efficient energy use,Alternate energy sources such as solar and geothermal power, and energy storage systems, Electric utility industry changes -- including competition — and how they affect operations, maintenance, and engineering methods,Technological changes in instrumentation, metering, generation (especially nuclear and gas turbines), insulating materials, power quality
posted by manzaa at 2:47 AM
- Digital Logic Design, Fourth Edition
- Optoelectronics for Data Communication
- Data-driven Block Ciphers for Fast Telecommunicati...
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- Tech Terms
- Broadband Wireless Communications Business
- Digital Design and Fabrication
- Intelligent Sensor Design
- Visual Basic for Electronics Engineering Applicati...
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits