Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Broadband Wireless Communications Business|
An Introduction to the Costs and Benefits of New Technologies, Defines the unique technical features of the new broadband wireless communications systems and explains what these mean for operator and manufacturer businesses.Offers a complete guide to all current access technologies, associated standards, and duplex modes. Provides advice on key business cost and benefit issues.
posted by manzaa at 2:45 AM
- Intelligent Sensor Design
- Visual Basic for Electronics Engineering Applicati...
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits
- Analog-Baseband Architectures and Circuits For Mul...
- Multirate Statistical Signal Processing
- Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processin...
- Digital Signage Broadcasting
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology