Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Localization in Clinical Neurology|
Author: Paul W Brazis / Joseph C Masdeu / José Biller
pages: 586 pages
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 5 edition (September 12, 2006)
Size: 11.1 MB
Now in its Fifth Edition, this classic text provides a systematic approach to the anatomic localization of clinical problems in neurology. It offers clinicians a roadmap for moving from the symptom or observed sign to the place in the central or peripheral nervous system where the problem is. Clear discussions by three well-known authors provide a full understanding of why a symptom or sign can be localized to a particular anatomic area. More than 100 illustrations demonstrate relevant anatomy. This edition has been thoroughly updated and includes new charts to aid in differential diagnosis of various neurologic findings and disorders.
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:03 AM
- Cells, Tissues, and Disease: Principles of General...
- Controversies in Otolaryngology
- # Hardcover: 538 pages
- Current Geriatric Diagnosis and Treatment
- * Publisher: Academic Press
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Sports Medicine...
- Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2nd Edition
- Glaucoma: Science and Practice
- Viral Pathogenesis And Immunity, Second Edition