Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Polymer artificial muscles|
Are being developed that produce similar strains and higher stresses using electrostatic forces, electrostriction, ion insertion, and molecular conformational changes. Materials used include elastomers, conducting polymers, ionically conducting polymers, and carbon nanotubes.
posted by manzaa at 3:30 AM
- Nanobiotechnology and Biosensors
- Particle Deposition and Aggregation Measurement
- Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engin...
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Design of Electrical Services for Buildings
- A Mathematical Introduction to Control Theory
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers