Friday, July 11, 2008
Book Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional (28 September, 2007)
Book author: Laurence Brunton, Donald Blumenthal, Iain Buxton, Keith Parker
Amazon Rating: 5.0
Put the authority of Goodman & Gilman's in the palm of your hand!
The Goodman & Gilman Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics offers the renowned content of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition, condensed into an ultra-handy, streamlined reference.
More than just a pocket drug guide, this indispensable resource offers:
A carry-along source of essential fundamental information, with all the authority of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition
The benefits of the world's leading pharmacology text in a convenient, portable format
Comprehensive, yet streamlined and clinically relevant coverage of the pharmacological basis of therapeutics
High-yield overview of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and the foundations of pharmacology
Expert insights into the properties, mechanisms, and uses of all the major drug classes
Considerations of vital patient-specific issues
Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 8:40 AM
- Beyond Genetics: The User’s Guide to DNA
- Advanced Cancer Care
- Wiley Handbook of Current and Emerging Drug Therap...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Psychosocial Assessment ...
- CT Teaching Manual: A Systematic Approach To CT Re...
- Essential Microbiology for Dentistry
- Color Atlas of Diagnostic Microbiology
- Treating Health Anxiety and Fear of Death: A Pract...
- North Carolina Medical Journal
- Diabetes and Its Management