Friday, July 11, 2008
Book Publisher: Wiley-Interscience (14 December, 2007)
Book author: Liangli L. Yu
Growing evidence supports the role of dietary antioxidants in the prevention of many chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disease. Wheat, the second most important cereal crop in the world, is rich in dietary antioxidants. This book provides the most recent findings to date on wheat antioxidants, their properties, methods for activity estimation, and bioactivity.
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 8:40 AM
- Beyond Genetics: The User’s Guide to DNA
- Advanced Cancer Care
- Wiley Handbook of Current and Emerging Drug Therap...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Psychosocial Assessment ...
- CT Teaching Manual: A Systematic Approach To CT Re...
- Essential Microbiology for Dentistry
- Color Atlas of Diagnostic Microbiology
- Treating Health Anxiety and Fear of Death: A Pract...
- North Carolina Medical Journal
- Diabetes and Its Management