Saturday, May 10, 2008
Caring for People in Pain
(Routledge Essentials for Nurses)
by Bryn D. Davis
Library Binding: 264 pages
Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (2000)
Caring for People in Pain is an excellent introduction for nurses to all aspects of pain and its management. Topics examines are relevant to all areas of health care practice and include: types of pain; psycho-social factors affecting pain; pharmacological, physical and psychological interventions; and alternative and complementary therapies. Bryn D. Davis clearly sets out the research base for practice and provides a thorough and accessible text for all nursing students and practitioners.
PDF 52.1 Mb, images of book pages from ebrary, no OCR, added bookmarks ; RAR 51.7 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:30 AM
- The Frontal Sinus
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual:, A Ste...
- Avoiding Common ICU Errors
- Neurology (paperback), Thieme Medical Publishers -...
- Rockwood And Wilkins' Fractures In Children, 6th e...
- Handbook Of Fractures, 3rd ed
-  Rockwood And Green's Fractures In Adults, 6th ...
- Vistual Slidebox, Hundreds of original pathology s...
- Medical Algorithms, Clinical algorithms for every ...
- Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus and Mother