Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology|
Is a fully comprehensive text for courses in electrical and electronic principles, circuit theory and electrical technology. The coverage takes students from the fundamentals of the subject, to the completion of a first year degree level course.
posted by manzaa at 2:51 AM
- Electronics, Power Electronics, Optoelectronics, M...
- ANALOG AND DIGITAL FILTER DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER'S REFERENCE BOOK
- ELECTRIC CIRCUITS
- Guide to Electric Power Generation
- Foundations of Classical Electrodynamics
- Understanding Automotive Electronics
- Motors And Drives
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers