Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology|
Is a fully comprehensive text for courses in electrical and electronic principles, circuit theory and electrical technology.Theory is kept to a minimum, placing a firm emphasis on problem-solving skills, and making this a thoroughly practical introduction to these core subjects in the electrical and electronic engineering curriculum.
posted by manzaa at 3:31 AM
- Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science and Technology
- Polymer artificial muscles
- Nanobiotechnology and Biosensors
- Particle Deposition and Aggregation Measurement
- Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engin...
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Design of Electrical Services for Buildings