Thursday, May 1, 2008
Electrical Engineer's Reference Book
General principles; materials and processes; control, power electronics and drives; environment; power generation; transmission and distribution; power systems; sectors of electricity use.
posted by manzaa at 3:31 AM
- Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science and Technology
- Polymer artificial muscles
- Nanobiotechnology and Biosensors
- Particle Deposition and Aggregation Measurement
- Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- Oxford English for Electrical and Mechanical Engin...
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Design of Electrical Services for Buildings